Time to start shopping!
New Indirect Vendor Invoice Process
To increase Accounts Payable (AP) productivity, planned for July 1, 2019 we will be upgrading our SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) system, which means that some of the processes we must change will have a direct effect on the speed at which we input invoices.
Invoices not following the new requirements will not be processed into our VIM system, which could result in delay of payment. Such incomplete invoices will be returned to you for correction. Once corrected, you may resubmit the invoice for processing.
View an example Indirect Vendor Invoice
How to submit invoices
ALL invoices must be submitted as PDF attachments via email to invoices-petsmart@PetSmart.com.
- Each PDF can contain only one (1) invoice.
- Multiple invoice PDFs meeting the criteria can be attached to a single email.
- If you received a PetSmart purchase order, we require that your invoices are billed the same way (line item detail, purchase order number, quantity and rates).
What needs to be on your invoices
The quality of the data on the invoice is critical to this process. In addition to the standard invoice information (date, invoice number, item number, quantity, price, total value, invoice currency, etc.), invoices must contain the following additional information/data, or they will be rejected and returned:
- PetSmart Vendor Number (see above)
- Acceptable "bill to” entities include:
- PetSmart, Inc.
- PetSmart Home Office, Inc.
- PETM Canada Corporation
- PetSmart Puerto Rico, LLC
- PetsCard, LLC
- PetSmart Distribution, Inc.
- The PetSmart PO number (if applicable)
- The PetSmart Store or DC number
- The email address of your PetSmart business contact who coordinated the purchase of goods or services
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and assistance while we transition to a more effective, efficient VIM system. If you have questions regarding these requirements, please contact FinancialCompliance@PetSmart.com.