Shop PetSmart’s collection of cat furniture. Making sure your feline friend has the best cat tree is just as important as providing them with the right food, treats, and toys. Kitties have quite a few natural instincts that cat trees and towers help with. They instinctively look for places to scratch and sharpen their claws, they are naturally curious and love to explore, and they sometimes look for high places to rest and be alone. Cat condos can be a great outlet for a kitty to scratch their claws, climb to new heights, or get up and away for some privacy. By giving our feline friends something constructive to use for those daily needs, they could be less likely to scratch your living room furniture or climb on things you’d rather they didn’t. PetSmart offers a huge selection of the best cat furniture for all families. Our options when it comes to cat condos and trees are designed to satisfy a wide range of their natural instincts.
At PetSmart, you'll find stylish cat condos, cozy dens, durable stands, playhouses, and more for your furry friends. There are dozens of deluxe cat condos with scratching posts, bells, and ladders meant to engage your kitty’s natural need to explore and play.
Our options when it comes to cat furniture extend far past trees alone. We have so much more that can be found in our stores or online. From beds to window perches, cat condos, and litter box furniture, the options are endless. PetSmart makes it easy to choose the right piece of cat furniture for your home.
Cat furniture found at PetSmart is made of materials including carpet, fleece, faux leaves, plastic, wood, and more. When shopping for furniture, it’s important to know the different kinds and their individual benefits:
- Scratching Posts: Scratching posts are built with carpet and corrugated cardboard to provide a safe scratching surface for your kitty. Rather than seek out the side of your couch or your carpet around the house, your kitty can have a satisfying scratching option right on their cat tree.
- Beds: PetSmart carries a wide selection of beds for kitties of all shapes, sizes, and preferences. We have covered beds, cuddler beds, heated beds, and more for all needs.
- Window Perches: For cats that love to sunbathe, window perches are a great option. They attach right to your window to give your kitty a warm place to sleep and watch the birds all day long.
- Small Cat Trees: Some cat trees and cat furniture are built smaller for a reason. Small cat condos can be a great option for kitties that love to sleep in front of the window or just like to have their own space, lower to the ground.
- Large Cat Trees: Large cat trees, on the other hand, are a great vertical option for privacy-seeking cats or ones who like to climb. These can also be good for families with multiple feline friends.
Shop our collection for hunting and stalking toys as well as indoor cat trees with multiple levels to keep your cat happy, active, and playful all year long. Browse our selection of cat products including kitty toys, litter boxes, cleaning supplies, and more in-store and online today.