Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 7
Rated 1 out of 5 by Silverdrake Be careful
I brought this because I have been trying to encourage my dog to chew. Other than milkbones he ignore his chew toys. I know that its good for dogs to chew so I was a little desperate. He is a shepard-St. bernard mix. I made sure to only give it to him when I was in the room. At first I thought it was great. He would spend a good 1/2 hour going at it. Turns out that he is a stronger chewer. What I didn't realize was that in "going at it" he was gulping in huge amounts of air. I noticed that each night after I tried the treat he would vomit. I checked, there are no missing pieces. I only gave it to him as a treat once a week because of all the goodies you could put in it. I will be taking this back.
December 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginac2014 great toy!
My puppy loves this toy! I put treats inside the bone just before I put her in her crate. She loves it so much that when I tell her to get her bone, she brings it to me and waits for me to put in the treats and then runs to her crate to start working on getting them out.
December 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrindleBand my puppy of 7 months loves this she carries it around the house
October 24, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by JemC Not for Strong Chewers
I got this for my 4 month old Chocolate Lab, Abby. She's a strong chewer. No really--she'd eat rocks if we didn't keep taking them from her. With that being said, the white bone core lasted a while. It's similar to the Nylabone which usually takes Abby a while to get chunks off it and we have to throw it away. The colored parts where the treats go are much easier to destroy. Abby actually took the entire blue piece off the bone. I liked that we could fit a variety of treats/kibble inside the toy--it's just not enough for a strong chewer.
September 19, 2013