Control selective eating and minimize food waste by serving your guinea pig this food. Each piece contains the nutrients necessary to keep your pet looking and feeling great.
The all-in-1 blend of delicious, quality ingredients featured in this Living World Extrusion Diet for Guinea Pigs offers your 4-legged friend a wholesome and satisfying meal. The blend allows your guinea pig to enjoy his or her food, while still receiving complete and balanced nutrition from each piece, so you can manage selective eating and minimize food waste. Fortified with optimal levels of protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals, the food helps your guinea pig stay in good health and maintain a soft, shiny coat and strong bones.
- For guinea pigs
- All-in-1 diet offers a blend of delectable, wholesome ingredients that your guinea pig will love
- Fortified with protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals to help promote overall wellness and help your pet maintain a soft, shiny coat and strong bones
- Specially balanced formula helps eliminate selective eating and food waste
- Stand-up bag with a resealable zipper helps keep the food fresh
- Ingredients: dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean meal, soybean hulls, ground wheat, ground corn, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, flaxseed, yeast culture, yeast extract, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, yucca schidigera extract, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, zinc oxide, vitamin E supplement, niacin, copper sulphate, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt carbonate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement and vitamin D3 supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 14.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Ash(max) 7.5%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Calcium (max) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.4%, Salt (min) 0.6%, Salt (max) 0.9%, Vitamin A (min) 2,500 IU/lb., Vitamin D3 (min) 200 IU/lb., Vitamin E (min) 10 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 100 mg/lb.
Available in a 3.3-lb. (1.4 kg) bag