This formula helps kill adult fleas and ticks, and helps prevent the growth of flea eggs and larvae to liberate your dog from unwanted pests.
Help rid your loving pup of unwanted pests with this ZODIAC POWERSPOT Flea & Tick Control for Dogs. The special formula helps kill adult fleas and ticks for up to 4 weeks, and contains PrecorÂ® insect growth regulator to help prevent flea eggs and larvae from maturing, so your pooch remains pest-free.
- For dogs 6 months of age and older
- Helps kill adult fleas and flea eggs for up to 4 weeks to break the flea life cycle
- Helps kill deer ticks to protect against Lyme disease
- Contains Precor insect growth regulator, which helps prevent flea eggs and larvae from maturing into adults
- Easy-to-use formula spreads over your pet's body through his or her natural motion
- Includes 4 months of flea and tick control
- Read entire label before using this product
- Bend at perforation, and tear off oneapplicator
- Hold applicator, bend numbered area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard
- Hold applicator upright away from face and body
- Use scissors to cut secure seal applicator tip
- For dogs under 30.1 lb. (14 kg), position the tip of the applicator on the dog's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze entire contents of the applicator
- For dogs over 30.1 lb. (14 kg), position the tip of the tube on the dog's back between the shoulder blades, squeeze out half the contents of the tube, then invert the applicator tube upright and go to the dog's tail; apply the remaining contents of the tube to the top of the dog's rump near the base of the dog's tail
- Active ingredients: permethrin 45.0%, (s)-methoprene 2.9%
Use only on dogs. Toxic to cats. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with recently treated dogs may be at risk of serious harm, including death.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not administer by mouth. Harmful if swallowed.
Do not use on nursing animals or dogs or puppies under 6 months of age.
Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged or pregnant animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide for pets. Smaller animals are more likely to experience an adverse reaction. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe the pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Available in 4-count 0.03-oz./1 mL (for dogs under 30.1 lb./14 kg) and 4-count 0.1-oz./2 mL (for dogs over 30.1 lb./14 kg) packages*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.