Help protect your dog or cat against unwanted pests with this spray. The formula helps kill American and brown dog ticks and adult fleas and helps prevent flea eggs from hatching for up to 60 days.
Help keep your furry friend pest-free with this ZODIAC Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Cats. The specially made formula helps kill adult cat and dog fleas for up to 7 days and helps prevent flea eggs from hatching for up to 60 days. The spray also helps rid your pooch of American and brown dog ticks, so he or she can remain happy and healthy.
- For dogs and cats 12 weeks of age and older
- Helps kill adult cat and dog fleas for up to 7 days
- Formulated to help kill American and brown dog ticks
- Helps prevent flea eggs from hatching for up to 60 days
- Contains PrecorÂ® insect growth regulator to help prevent flea eggs and larvae from maturing into adult fleas
- Read entire label before using this product
- Cover animal's eyes with hand
- With a firm, fast stroke, spray head, ears and chest until damp, but not soaked
- Using your fingertips, rub formula into face around mouth, nose and eyes
- Spray your pet's neck, middle and hind quarters, finishing with the legs
- For best results, spray against natural lay of hair, rub in well, wipe off excess with dry cloth and brush
- Active ingredients: (s)-methoprene 0.27%, pyrethrins 0.2%, piperonyl butoxide technical 0.37%, n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 0.62%
Keep out of reach of children.
Toxic to birds, fish and other aquatic life. Cover fish aquaria in the vicinity of treatment area.
Do not use on nursing animals.
Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged or pregnant animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide for pets. Sensitive cats may exhibit temporary and non-harmful salivation when exposed to products containing pyrethrins. In cases of known sensitivity, the use of lower treatment rates is recommended. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Available in a 16.1-oz. (475 mL) size