This flea and tick spray helps provide cats with relief from pain and itching caused by unwanted pests. The trigger spray formula is gentle, easy to apply and dries quickly.
Help provide your furry friend with relief from unwanted pests with these Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Cats. The easy-to-apply trigger spray formula is gentle and dries quickly so you and your kitty can get back to snuggling.
- For cats 12 weeks of age and older
- Helps provide relief from fleas and ticks
- Read entire label before using
- Use in well-ventilated areas, preferably outdoors; shake well before using
- Hold bottle upright about 6" (15.2 cm) from pet
- Spray lightly until the tips of hair are moist
- Keep spray out of pet's eyes
- Using rubber gloves, rub spray into animal's coat; for long-haired cats, ruffle fur to allow the spray to reach the skin
- After 10 minutes, dry cat with towel; comb and brush coat
- Repeat once a week
- If you see a tick, spray it directly
- Bathing of the animal may affect product efficiency
- Do not administer by mouth
- Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment
- Do not use this spray more than once a week; treatment must be repeated only if the pest problem reoccurs
- For effective flea and tick control, treatment of the pet should be combined with sanitation of any area used by the pet
- Gentle, trigger spray formula is easy to apply and dries quickly
- Active ingredient: tetrachlorvinphos 1.1%
- Other ingredients: dimethylol-5, 5-dimethylhydantoin 0.4% (as a preservative)
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and clothing.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
If product comes in contact with eye, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes; remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If pet reveals signs of sensitivity, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Toxic to fish and other aquatic life.
This product contains a pesticide that is a cholinesterase inhibitor (anticholinesterase compound). Symptoms of human poisoning may include headache, weakness, sweating, blurred vision, nausea and diarrhoea. Obtain medical attention or call a poison control centre at once. Atropine is antidotal. Acute symptoms of over dosages in dogs and cats include diarrhoea, salivation, vomiting, muscular tremors and weakness. Do not use this product on cats at the same time or within 30 days before or after treatment with, or exposure to, other cholinesterase-inhibiting pesticides, drugs or chemicals.
Store in a cool, dry place away from food.
Do not reuse empty container.
Take container, label, or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Available in a 10-oz. (296 ml) size