This carpet powder provides protection against fleas and ticks. After treating your pet, it is necessary to treat your home in order to prevent infestation.
Protect your home from infestations or eliminate unwanted pests with this Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Carpet Powder. With fleas able to lay up to 50 eggs per day, your carpets could be home to new critters without your knowledge. The carpet powder helps prevent reoccurrences, so your pets and home can be free from fleas and ticks.
- Provides protection against fleas and ticks
- Helps prevent carpet infestation to keep your home free of unwanted pests
- Read entire label before use
- Press out plastic seal in top and turn top to desired opening
- Shake powder lightly over entire carpet or area to be treated; do not use on a wet surface
- Leave powder on for 2 hours, keeping children and pets off treated surfaces
- Vacuum treated area thoroughly to remove powder (and dead pests); discardvacuum bag
- Active ingredients: d-phenothrin 0.50% and N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 1.18%
Do not treat pets with this product.
Store in a cool, dry place away from food and out of the reach of children.
Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and clothing.
Avoid inhaling dust.
After handling or applying, wash hands (or any other skin that came in contact with product) with soap and water.
Harmful to pets if swallowed or inhaled; avoid contact with pet's mouth, face, eyes and genitals.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
If product comes in contact with eyes, hold eye open rinsing slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then provide artificial respiration.
If pets reveal signs of sensitivity, bathe them with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Take container, label, or product name and P.C.P. Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
If pest problems persist, an insecticidal treatment of the premises may be required.
Available in a 16-oz. (454 g) size