This food is made with real wild salmon, whole eggs and fresh vegetables to offer your cat quality, wholesome nutrition and a delicious taste that he or she will love.
The home-style recipe and quality ingredients featured in this HALO Spot's Stew Wild Salmon Recipe Indoor Cat Food make for a wholesome meal with a flavour your feline friend won't be able to resist. Wild salmon, whole eggs and vegetables offer delicious taste as well as vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to help support overall wellness. The food is made without rendered meats, poultry or fish, meals, corn, wheat or wheat gluten and contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for superior quality and taste. This easily digestible food contains natural sources of soluble and insoluble fibre and helps prevent hair accumulation in digestive tract.
- For indoor cats
- Made with real salmon, whole eggs and fresh vegetables for quality nutrition and a home-style taste
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Free of corn, wheat and wheat gluten and rendered meats, poultry and fish and animal and plant meals for wholesome and easy digestion nutrition
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, as well as natural sources of soluble and insoluble fibre to offer complete and balanced nutrition
- Formula is easily digestible and helps prevent hair accumulation in digestive tract
- Feed 35 – 53 g daily to cats weighing 5 – 10 lb. (2.5 – 5 kg); feed 57 – 75 g daily to cats weighing 10 – 15 lb. (5 – 7.5 kg)
- Ingredients: salmon, eggs, pea protein, oats, pearled barley, vegetable broth, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), whole peas, chicken liver, chicken, flaxseed, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea fibre, sweet potatoes, apples, blueberries, green beans, carrots, cranberries, zucchini, alfalfa, inulin, calcium sulphate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, taurine, salt, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, choline bitartrate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, cobalt proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, magnesium proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product and dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 6.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 6.5%, Taurine (min) 0.1%, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.1%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Available in 6-lb. (2.7 kg) bags*See menu selections for sizes and styles in stock and available online.