This food offers a mouth-watering flavour your dog will love, thanks to the high-quality ingredients, such as real salmon and fresh vegetables. With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, this food is a wholesome meal that will help your dog thrive.
The home-style recipe of this HALO Spot's Stew Wild Salmon Recipe Adult Dog Food boasts real, quality ingredients for a genuine taste that your pup will appreciate. Real salmon, fresh vegetables and whole eggs offer a delicious flavour, and the recipe contains no rendered meat or meal from chicken, poultry, lamb, fish or plants. To deliver balanced nutrition, the food is fortified with vitamins and minerals, as well as natural sources of soluble and insoluble fibre. With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, corn, wheat or wheat gluten, this food offers quality nutrition for your pooch.
- For adult dogs
- Made with real salmon, whole eggs and fresh vegetables for quality nutrition and a home-style taste
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Free of corn, wheat and wheat gluten, rendered meats, poultry and fish and animal or plant meals for wholesome and easily digestible nutrition
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, as well as natural sources of soluble and insoluble fibre to offer complete and balanced nutrition
- Feed 50 g daily to dogs weighing 5 lb. (2.5 kg); feed 115 g daily to dogs weighing 15 lb. (6.5 kg); feed 190 g daily to dogs weighing 30 lb. (13.5 kg); feed 290 g daily to dogs weighing 50 lb. (22.5 kg); feed 390 g daily to dogs weighing 75 lb. (34 kg); feed 450 g daily to dogs weighing 100 lb. (45.5 kg)
- Ingredients: salmon, eggs, pea protein, oats, vegetable broth, pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), whole peas, chicken liver, chicken, flaxseed, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, apples, blueberries, green beans, carrots, cranberries, zucchini, alfalfa, inulin, calcium sulphate, potassium chloride, taurine, salt, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, choline bitartrate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, cobalt proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, magnesium proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product and dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
- Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 6.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.48%, Taurine (min) 0.1%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Food intake may vary during gestation/lactation and may double or even quadruple during lactation, so feed the amount needed to maintain a good body condition.
Puppies may need up to twice the amount as dogs for same body weight.
Provide a source of fresh drinking water for your dog at all times.
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Available in 4-lb. (1.8 kg), 10-lb. (4.5 kg), 15-lb. (6.8 kg) and 30-lb. (12.7) sizes*See menu selections for sizes and styles in stock and available online.