Serve your mature dog this tasty kibble to help promote healthy aging. Every bite contains beneficial vitamins, minerals and nutrients as well as satisfying textures, flavours and aromas that your dog can enjoy, while helping your dog maintain a healthy weight, as well as healthy heart, kidney and oral health.
Revitalize your loyal friend when you serve up a bowl of this tasty Royal Canin Canine Health Nutrition Mini Mature +8 Dog Food. The specialized recipe helps fight many signs of aging by providing your beloved pup with a wholesome blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote heart, kidney and dental health. Vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine, green tea extract and controlled levels of phosphorus promote healthy aging, while L-carnitine burns fat to help your pooch maintain a healthy weight. The delicious kibble maintains an ideal shape, size and texture for your small pup and features satisfying flavours and aromas that are sure to please.
- For mature adult small-breed dogs 8 – 12 years of age and weighing 9 – 22 lb. (4.1 – 10 kg)
- Offers specialized nutrition that promotes healthy aging
- Natural flavours and aromas help satisfy your dog's appetite
- Vitamins E and C, lutein, taurine and green tea extract support healthy cardiac function and help your dog maintain vitality
- Features controlled levels of phosphorus help support kidney health
- Contains an appropriate amount of fat and calories for your dog
- L-carnitine helps convert stored fat into useful energy to help your dog maintain a healthy weight
- Sodium tripolyphosphate helps limit tartar formation for good oral hygiene
- Kibble maintains an ideal shape, size, texture and density for your small dog's jaw
- Feed 1/4 – 3/8 cup (24 – 31 g) daily to dogs weighing 2.2 lb. (1 kg); feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup (40 – 53 g) daily to dogs weighing 4.4 lb. (2 kg); feed 5/8 – 3/4 cup (54 – 71 g) daily to dogs weighing 6.6 lb. (3 kg); feed 3/4 – 1 cup (67 – 88 g) daily to dogs weighing 8.8 lb. (4 kg); feed 7/8 – 1-1/8 cup (79 – 104 g) daily to dogs weighing 11 lb. (5 kg); feed 1 – 1-3/8 cups (91 – 120 g) daily to dogs weighing 13.2 lb. (6 kg); feed 1-1/8 – 1-1/2 cups (102 – 134 g) daily to dogs weighing 15.4 lb. (7 kg); feed 1-1/4 – 1-5/8 cups (113 – 149 g) daily to dogs weighing 17.6 lb. (8 kg); feed 1-3/8 – 1-3/4 cups (123 – 162 g) daily to dogs weighing 19.8 lb. (9 kg); feed 1-1/2 – 2 cups (134 – 176 g) daily to dogs weighing 22 lb. (10 kg)
- Ingredients: brewer's rice, corn, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, brown rice, brewer's rice flour, natural flavours, dried beet pulp, wheat gluten, brewer's dried yeast, fish oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, taurine, magnesium oxide, salt, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, marigold extract (tagetes erecta L), zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulphate, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, copper proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, green tea extract, L-carnitine, rosemary extract and preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0%, Crude Fat (min) 14.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, EPA and DHA (min) 0.25%, L-carnitine (min) 40 mg/kg, Lutein (min) 5 mg/kg, Green Tea Extract (min) 150 mg/kg
Adjust feeding portions according to your dog's age, activity level and environment.
Available in a 13-