This protein-rich food offers your puppy the vitamins and minerals necessary to ensure healthy growth. The special formula features real chicken for a taste your dog can enjoy.
The easily digestible formula helps ensure that your pooch maintains a healthy heart and immune system, while the crunchy kibble and tender shredded pieces provide a texture combination your pup will love.
- For puppies 3 – 4 weeks and older
- Offers your puppy a wholesome, nutrient-rich meal
- Contains real chicken for a savoury, protein-packed meal that helps support heart function
- Mixture of crunchy kibble and tender shredded pieces offers a tasty treat for your dog to enjoy
- Contains antioxidants to offer your growing dog overall health and wellness
- Made with OptiStart™ easily digestible milk proteins to help nourish your puppy's immune system
- Feed 2/3 – 1-1/2 cups (66 – 147 g) to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 5 kg); feed 2/3 – 1-2/3 cups (66 – 164 g) to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 2/3 – 4 cups (66 – 392 g) to dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (10 – 22 kg); feed 3/4 – 5-2/3 cups (74 – 556 g) to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb. (23 – 34 kg); feed 1 – 10-1/4 cups (98 – 1005 g) to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb. (35 – 45 kg); feed 3-1/3-1/2 – 6-1/4 cups (327 – 613 g) to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/2 cup (49 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Keep moistened Pro Plan food available at all times; allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 – 8 weeks); after weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation
- When switching to Pro Plan, gradually add more new food and less previous food to your pet's dish each day, allowing 7 – 10 days for the transition
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for the growth of puppies, females in stages of gestation and lactation and maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: chicken, brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), whole grain wheat, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, soy flakes, dried egg product, brewer's dried yeast, fish meal (source of DHA), soybean meal, fish oil, glycerine, natural flavour, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, dried colostrum, manganese proteinate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulphate, sulphur, copper proteinate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min) 0.5%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule, such as 3 small meals a day for younger puppies. The routine should not vary.
Adjust feeding portions according to age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water for your pet in a clean container daily.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 6-lb. (2.7 kg) and 33-lb. (15 kg) bags*See menu selections above f