With real chicken as the primary ingredient, this 3-kibble cat food is full of beneficial, high-quality protein in a flavour your cat will love. Omega fatty acids help promote skin and coat health, while antioxidants help give the immune system a powerful boost.
Indulge your feline friend with this Purina Pro Plan Chicken and Rice Adult Formula Cat Food that features an array of vitamins and minerals to help your pet thrive. Mouth-watering, real chicken will have your kitty purring, while also delivering high-quality protein to his or her diet. The food is full of omega fatty acids that help give your pet healthy skin and a shiny coat, and antioxidants that help give his or her immune system a boost. Since it's made without artificial flavours or colours, you can feel good about feeding your furry friend this wholesome meal.
- For adults cats
- Contains up to 40% protein and features real chicken as the primary ingredient to offer your cat delectable flavour and a good source of high-quality protein
- 3-kibble mix delivers variety and texture that appeals to your cat
- Specially formulated with omega fatty acids to help support radiant coat and healthy skin
- Contains antioxidants to help give your cat's immune system a boost
- Made without artificial colours or flavours for a wholesome meal
- Feed on a free-choice basis throughout the day rather than as a single feeding only at mealtime
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup (30 – 59 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (78 – 117 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (4.5 – 6 kg)
- When transitioning to Pro Plan, gradually mix increasing amounts of Pro Plan with decreasing amounts of the old food over 10 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: chicken, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, dried egg product, wheat flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), fish meal, soy protein isolate, animal liver flavour, brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, salt, L-lysine monohydrochloride, taurine, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, calcium carbonate, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.8%, Calcium (min) 0.85%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Magnesium (max) 0.09%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%
Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment; watch your cat's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly.
Water is essential to your cat's body functions; provide a dish of clean, fresh water at all times.
If your cat refuses water, you can moisten this food before serving.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg), 7-lb. (3.2 kg) and 16-lb. (7.3 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.