This specially formulated food helps your less active dog manage his or her weight without losing muscle or sacrificing nutrition. The diet offers your dog a delectable, fibre-rich meal that contains real chicken for a tasty treat.
The delectable blend of real turkey, vitamins and minerals offers your pint-sized pal a wholesome, nutrient-rich meal. The specially designed formula contains easily digestible ingredients and omega-3 fatty acids to help stimulate your pup's brain and vision development.
- For puppies 3 – 4 weeks of age and older
- Offers your puppy a wholesome, nutrient-rich meal
- Contains real turkey and made without ground corn, turkey by-products, artificial colours or flavours for a tasty and nutritious meal
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA for brain and vision development
- Made with OptiStart™ easily digestible milk proteins to help nourish your puppy's system
- Offers an optimal protein-to-fat ratio of 28:18
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for the growth of puppies, females in stages of gestation and lactation and maintenance of adult dogs
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/3 cups (56 – 149 g) to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 5 kg); feed 1/2 – 1-1/3 cups (56 – 149 g) to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 2/3 – 3-1/2 cups (76 – 392 g) to dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (10 – 22 kg); feed 2/3 – 5-1/4 cups (76 – 588 g) to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb. (23 – 34 kg); feed 1 9 cups (112 1008 g) to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb. (35 – 45 kg); feed 3 – 9 cups to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/3 cup for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Keep moistened PRO PLAN food available at all times
- Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 – 8 weeks)
- After weaning, PRO PLAN can be fed moistened or dry
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation
- When switching to PRO PLAN, gradually add more new food and less previous food to your pet's dish each day, allowing 7 – 10 days for the transition
- Ingredients: turkey, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken meal (natural source of glucosamine), pearled barley, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), oat meal, dried egg product, pea fibre, dried beet pulp, fish oil, natural flavour, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, L-lysine monohydrochloride, dried sweet potatoes, blueberry pomace, dried tomatoes, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, dried colostrum, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, copper proteinate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min) 0.5%, Glucosamine* (min) 500 ppm, Glutamine* (min) 1.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.2%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule, such as 3 small meals a day for younger puppies. The routine should not vary.
Adjust feeding portions according to age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water for your pet in a clean container daily.