Every savoury bite of this food contains easily digestible ingredients, vitamins and minerals to nourish your sensitive cat. The formula is gentle on your cat's stomach and digestive tract and contains omega fatty acids and zinc to promote skin and coat health.
Present your sensitive kitty with a bowl of this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula to offer him or her a balanced, nutrient-rich lamb meal. The recipe contains easily digestible ingredients, including rice and oatmeal, that are gentle on your furry friend's stomach and digestive tract for a meal that caters to his or her specific needs. The tasty food boasts an exciting 3-kibble mix for a crunchy texture that's sure to please your feline and is made without artificial colours or flavours. The recipe is also made with omega fatty acids to promote moist skin and a shiny coat and zinc to promote healthy hair follicles.
- For adult cats with stomach and skin sensitivities
- Offers a delicious, nutrient-rich meal that caters to your sensitive cat's specific needs
- Features real lamb as the primary ingredient for rich flavour and high-quality protein
- Contains highly digestible ingredients, including rice and oatmeal, that are gentle on your cat's stomach and digestive tract
- Made without artificial colours or flavours for a wholesome meal
- 3-kibble mix delivers flavours and textures that your cat is sure to enjoy
- Omega fatty acids promote moist skin and a thick, shiny coat
- Zinc helps your cat maintain healthy hair follicles
- Feed 1/4 – 1/2 cups (30 – 59 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 8 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (79 – 117 g) daily to cats weighing 9 – 14 lb. (4 – 6.5 kg)
- Feed Pro Plan food to your adult cat on a free-choice basis throughout the day, rather than as a single feeding only at mealtime
- When transitioning to Pro Plan, mix increasing amountsof your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days to avoid stomach upset
- Ingredients: lamb, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, dried egg product, wheat flour, soy protein isolate, fish meal, chicken meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), oatmeal, lamb meal, animal liver flavour, potassium chloride, L-lysine monohydrochloride, phosphoric acid, salt, taurine, zinc proteinate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin, copper proteinate, calcium carbonate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 17.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6%, Zinc (min) 250 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.3%, Glutamine* (min) 1.25%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Adjust feeding amounts depending on age, activity and environment.
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats.
Since water is essential to your cat's bodily functions, provide fresh water in a clean container daily; if your cat refuses water, you can moisten Pro Plan before serving.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in a 7-lb. (3.2 kg) bag