This tasty, chicken-flavoured food helps provide your puppy with a variety of beneficial vitamins and minerals that assist in his or her growth. Made with DHA to help promote your puppy's brain and vision development, the specially designed formula offers a wholesome, nutritious meal.
The balanced formula contains savoury chicken fortified with vitamins and minerals, including DHA to help promote your canine companion's brain and vision development. The delectable meal contains vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to help give your pooch a lustrous coat that you'll love to pet.
- For puppies 3 – 4 weeks of age and older
- Offers your puppy a wholesome, nutrient-rich meal
- Contains real chicken, as the primary ingredient, and fortified with vitamins, calcium and other minerals for strong bones and teeth
- DHA, a nutrient found in mother's milk, helps promote healthy brain and vision development
- Contains vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to help maintain skin and coat health
- Made with OptiStart™ easily digestible milk proteins to help nourish your puppy's immune system
- Feed 1/2 – 1 cup (56 – 112 g) to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1 5 kg); feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups (56 – 140 g) to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 1/2 – 3 cups (56 – 336 g) to dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (10 – 22 kg); feed 1/2 – 4-1/3 cups (56 – 485 g) to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb. (23 – 34 kg); feed 3/4 – 7-2/3 cups (84 – 859 g) to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb. (35 – 45 kg); feed 2-1/2 – 7-2/3 cups (280 – 859 g) to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg); feed an extra 1/4 – 1/3 cup (28 – 37 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Keep moistened Pro Plan food available at all times; allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 – 8 weeks); after weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation
- When switching to Pro Plan, gradually add more new food and less previous food to your pet's dish each day, allowing 7 – 10 days for the transition
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Nutrient Profiles for the growth of puppies, females in stages of gestation and lactation and maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: chicken, brewer's rice, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), whole grain corn, corn bran, fish meal, dried egg product, animal digest, brewer's dried yeast, fish oil, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, choline chloride, dried colostrum, L-lysine monohydrochloride, zinc sulphate, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 18.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg, Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (min) 0.5%, Glutamine* (min) 1.0%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule, such as 3 small meals a day for younger puppies. The routine should not vary.
Adjust feeding portions according to age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water for your pet in a clean c