This specialized formula contains a blend of beneficial nutrients that helps reduce the formation of hairballs and helps your indoor cat maintain a healthy weight. The 3-kibble mix contains real turkey for a blend of satisfying textures and flavours to delight your cat.
Delight your favourite housecat with every meaty bite of this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Adult Indoor Formula. Made with real turkey and without artificial colours or flavours, the food offers your kitty a wholesome, protein-rich meal that he or she is sure to enjoy. The specialized formula helps reduce the formation of hairballs and helps with healthy weight maintenance. The recipe contains omega fatty acids to promote skin and coat health and features a 3-kibble blend for a combination of satisfying textures.
- For adult indoor cats
- Offers your indoor cat specialized nutrition to help control hairballs and promote a healthy weight
- Features real turkey as the primary ingredient for meaty flavour and high-quality protein
- 3-kibble mix offers a combination of textures your cat is sure to enjoy
- Made without artificial colours or flavours for a wholesome meal
- Omega fatty acids promote skin and coat health
- Feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup (39 – 78 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (78 – 117 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (4.5 – 6 kg)
- Feed on a free-choice basis throughout the day, rather than as a single feeding only at mealtime
- When transitioning to Pro Plan, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days to help prevent stomach upset
- Ingredients: turkey, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, chicken meal, dried egg product, soy protein isolate, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), wheat flour, fish meal, powdered cellulose, animal liver flavour, soybean hulls, dried chicory root, potassium chloride, phosphoric acid, L-lysine monohydrochloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, taurine, calcium carbonate, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 13.5%, Crude Fibre (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%
Adjust feeding amounts according to your cat's age, activity and environment; watch you cat's weight and adjust amounts accordingly.
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily; if your cat refuses water, you can moisten this cat food before serving.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.