The natural fibres in this cat food help control hairballs, while the chicken delivers high-quality protein to your feline's diet. The 3-kibble mix offers your cat a variety of textures for a meal he or she will crave.
Fortify your feline's diet with a formula that helps deliver powerful hairball control with this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Hairball Management Formula. Made with natural fibre, the food aids in controlling and passing hairballs. The food is formulated with real chicken as the primary ingredient for a mouth-watering source of beneficial protein. Omega fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny, radiant coat. The 3-kibble mix helps give your cat a variety of textures in a recipe that's free of artificial colours and flavours for a wholesome meal your favourite furry friend will love.
- For adult cats
- Features real chicken as the primary ingredient to offer your cat delectable flavour and a good source of high-quality protein
- Contains natural fibre to help control hairballs
- Specially formulated with omega fatty acids to help support a radiant coat and healthy skin
- 3-kibble mix helps deliver variety and texture to satisfy your cat
- Made without artificial colours or flavours for a wholesome meal
- Feed on a free-choice basis throughout the day rather than as a single feeding only at mealtime
- Feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup (41 g – 82 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 kg – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (82 g – 122 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (4.5 kg – 6 kg)
- When transitioning to Pro Plan, gradually mix increasing amounts of Pro Plan with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: chicken, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, soy protein concentrate, poultry by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), dried egg product, soybean meal, wheatflour, soy protein isolate, powdered cellulose, fish meal, animal liver flavour, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, taurine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulphate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 16.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 5.5%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%
Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment; watch your cat's weight and adjustfood accordingly.
Water is essential to your cat's body functions; provide fresh water at all times.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.59 kg), 7-lb. (3.18 kg) and 16-lb. (7.26 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.