Made with a natural fibre blend, this cat food helps promote digestion and minimize hairballs. The food is designed to help manage your cat's weight in a formula that contains the vitamins and minerals he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet.
Offer your feline companion a wholesome, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Indoor Hairball and Weight Control Cat Food that is specially formulated to help you manage your cat's weight and provide the vitamins and minerals he or she needs for complete and balanced nutrition. The natural fibre blend not only promotes good digestion, but also helps minimize hairballs. Every bite is packed with real turkey for a flavour that will satisfy your favourite furry friend's cravings, while also providing a wholesome source of protein for maintaining strong muscles and a healthy heart.
- For adult cats
- Specially formulated with the vitamins and minerals your cat needs for complete and balanced nutrition
- Realturkey is the primary ingredient for a wholesome source of protein to help promote strong muscles and a healthy heart
- Contains a natural fibre blend to help minimize hairballs and promote healthy digestion
- Made to help manage your cat's body weight
- For weight maintenance, feed 1/3 – 2/3 cup (37 – 75 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (75 – 112 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (5 – 6 kg)
- For 10% calorie reduction, feed 1/4 – 1/2 cup (28 – 56 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup (56 – 84 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (5 – 6 kg)
- Fill your cat's bowl with the recommended measured amount every morning and allow your cat to eat on a free-choice basis throughout the day
- When transitioning to SmartBLEND, gradually mix increasing amounts of smartblend with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance
- Ingredients: turkey, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, soybean meal, whole grain corn, fish meal, dried yeast, powdered cellulose, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), soybean hulls, animal liver flavour, phosphoric acid, soy protein isolate, caramel colour, calcium carbonate, salt, dried spinach, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 38.0%, Crude Fat (min) 8.5%, Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4%, Calcium (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Zinc (min) 100 mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.3 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D (min) 800 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%
Food intake required to maintain an ideal body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment; monitor your cat's weight and adjust food amounts accordingly.
Because this food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 4-lb. (1.8 kg) *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.