This food features a blend of hearty ingredients, antioxidants, nutrients and protein for a balanced meal that aids in your kitten's development during his or her first year of life.
This Purina Kitten Chow brand Kitten Food Advanced Nutrition for Kittens' First Year delivers balanced nutrition to help ensure your little kitty receives the nourishment he or she needs for healthy development. The special formula contains antioxidants, nutrients and protein, components also found in mother's milk, to promote a healthy immune system and optimal development during your furry friend's first year of life. The recipe features delectable meaty flavour that's sure to excite your kitten, so he or she can enjoy a satisfying meal.
- For kittens under 1 year of age
- Offers a balanced meal for complete nutrition during your kitten's first year of growth
- Features a great meaty taste for your kitten to enjoy
- Contains nutrients and protein, also found in mother's milk, to help support a healthy immune system and overall development
- Feed 1/4 – 1/3 cup (28 – 33 g) 3 – 4 times daily to kittens from weaning to 6 weeks of age; feed 1/3 – 3/4 cup (33 – 84 g) 3 – 4 times daily to kittens from 7 weeks to 6 months of age; feed 1/2 – 3/4 cup (55 – 84 g) 2 times daily to kittens from 7 months to 1 year of age
- Keep moistened Kitten Chow available to kittens 3 – 4 weeks of age at all times
- To moisten, add 1 part liquid to 3 parts Kitten Chow
- After weaning, at 6 – 8 weeks of age, kittens can eat either dry or moistened food
- When transitioning to Kitten Chow from another kitten food, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation; food consumption may vary during gestation; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation
- Ingredients: poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewer's rice, soy flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), fish meal, wheat flour, animal liver flavour, dried yeast, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, choline chloride, taurine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, potassium chloride, manganese sulphate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, added colour (Red 40), copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.5%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Calcium (min) 1.2%, Phosphorus (min) 1.1%, Taurine (min) 0.125%
When feeding your pet moistened Kitten Chow, change food frequentlyto ensure freshness.
Feed your pet Kitten Chow for a full 12 months for optimal development.
After 12 months of age, transition to the adult formula that's right for your cat.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 4-lb. (1.8 kg) bag