Offer your cat a nourishing meal that can help reduce the formation of hairballs with this specially formulated food. The tasty recipe features meaty flavour and is enhanced with vitamins and minerals for a tasty meal that helps increase your cat's comfort.
Treat your feline friend to the balanced nutrition he or she deserves with this Purina Cat Chow brand Cat Food Adult Advanced Nutrition Hairball Control. The special formula features natural fibre to help reduce hairball formation for a beneficial meal. Made with antioxidants to help promote a healthy heart and immune system and omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, the delectable food contains hearty meat flavour your 4-legged companion is sure to love.
- For adult cats
- Offers a balanced meal that features natural fibre to help your cat control hairball formation
- Meaty flavour helps entice your cat
- Contains antioxidants to help your cat maintain a healthy heart and immune system
- Omega fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Feed 1/3 – 3/4 cup (33 – 84 g) daily to cats weighing 5 – 9 lb. (2 – 4 kg); feed 2/3 – 1 cup (66 – 112 g) daily to cats weighing 10 – 14 lb. (5 – 6 kg)
- When transitioning to Cat Chow from another cat food, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food for 7 – 10 days
- Ingredients: poultry by-product meal, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, soybean meal, ground wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), powdered cellulose, fish meal, animal liver flavour, soybean hulls, malt extract, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, calcium phosphate, taurine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulphate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, added colour (Red 40), copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity) and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Arachidonic Acid (min) 0.05%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Selenium (min) 0.3 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 70 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.15%
Feeding amounts are averages, and should be adjusted as necessary to help your cat maintain an ideal body condition.
Not recommended for kittens less than 1 year old or pregnant or nursing cats.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Visit your veterinarian for regular health check-ups.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg) and 7-lb. (3.2 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.