The real beef in this dog food is a good source of protein that helps support strong muscles, while the yogurt is a good source of calcium that helps promote strong bones and healthy teeth. The fun-shaped kibble is small to allow your small pup to eat easily.
Each fun-shaped kibble in Purina Beneful brand Dog Food IncrediBites is packed with beneficial nutrients to help your canine companion look and feel his or her best. Real beef in every bite offers a diet rich in protein to help your dog build strong muscles, while calcium helps support strong bones and healthy teeth. The small-size kibble is perfect for your little buddy's mouth.
- For small dogs
- Made with real beef for protein-rich nutrition that helps promote strong muscles
- Calcium-rich ingredients, such as yogurt, help support strong bones and healthy teeth
- Contains wholesome grains as a source of carbohydrates for energy
- Full of antioxidants to help boost the immune system
- Small-size kibble for small mouths
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups (46 – 115 g) daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1.5 – 5.5 kg); feed 1-1/4 – 1-2/3 cups (115 – 165 g) daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg); feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/2 cups (165 – 240 g) daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb. (9.5 – 16 kg); feed 2-1/2 – 3-1/4 cups (240 – 305 g) daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb. (16.5 – 22.5 kg); feed 3-1/4 – 4 cups (305 – 400 g) daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 5 cups (558 g) plus 1/3 cup (32 g) for each 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of body weight over 100 lb. (45 kg) daily to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Feed puppies up to 6 months of age all of the food they will consume throughout the day
- Provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation; food consumption may vary; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation
- When transitioning to Beneful, gradually mix increasing amounts of Beneful with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole wheat flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), water, beef, rice flour, soy flour, propylene glycol, sugar, tricalcium phosphate, salt, phosphoric acid, animal digest, potassium chloride, sorbic acid (a preservative), nonfat yogurt powder, dried carrots, dried peas, calcium phosphate, calcium propionate (a preservative), choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, added colour (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 2), zinc sulphate, L-lysine monohydrochloride, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulphate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 14.0%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Iron (min) 150 mg/kg, Selenium (min) 0.2 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 12,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg
Most adult dogs can be fed once daily, however, when activity or other factors create a higher feed intake, twice-a-day feeding is recommended.
Food intake required to maintain good body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment; adjust accordingly.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg) and 7-lb. (3.2 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.