From bones and muscles to coat and teeth, this food contains nutrients that support the development of your growing puppy's body in mouth-watering chunks of chicken that he or she will love.
Offer your growing pup beneficial nutrition with this Purina Beneful brand Dog Food Healthy Growth for Puppies. Your little buddy's body is rapidly developing, and this food was specially formulated to support his or her development. Calcium from real milk helps with strong bones and teeth, specific vitamin and mineral sources give the immune system a boost, essential fatty acids can develop a healthy coat, and much more. The food will have your pup feeling healthy and energetic, while the moist chunks of chicken are sure to leave him or her feeling satisfied.
- For puppies
- Made with chicken in moist chunks that are rich in protein to help your pup build strong muscles
- Calcium-rich formula is fortified with real milk for help developing strong bones and teeth
- Includes vitamin and mineral sources that help boost immune system development
- Contains carbohydrates for energy
- Essential fatty acids and other nutrients help develop a healthy coat
- Full of iron for healthy blood
- Feed 1/3 – 1-2/3 cups (33 – 168 g) daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb. (1.5 – 5.5 kg) at maturity; feed 1/3 – 2-3/4 cups (33 – 278 g) daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb. (6 – 9 kg) at maturity; feed 1-2/3 – 5-3/4 cups (168 – 606 g) daily to dogs weighing 21 – 50 lb. (9.5 – 22.7 kg) at maturity; feed 2 – 8 cups (202 – 808 g) daily to dogs weighing 51 – 100 lb. (23.1 – 45 kg) at maturity; feed 5-1/4 – 13 cups (530 – 1,111 g) daily to dogs weighing over 100 lb. (45 kg) at maturity
- Start puppies on food at 3 – 4 weeks of age; allow him or her to eat at will until fully weaned
- If feeding during gestation, feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female's good body condition; food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation
- When transitioning to Beneful, gradually mix increasing amounts of Beneful with decreasing amounts of the old food over 7 – 10 days to avoid digestive upset
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, whole wheat flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), chicken, rice flour, soy flour, milk, water, propylene glycol, sugar, animal digest, salt, phosphoric acid, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium carbonate, dried peas, dried carrots, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium propionate (a preservative), choline chloride, added colour (Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 6), vitamin E supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulphate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%, Moisture (max) 14.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.5%, Calcium (min) 1.1%, Phosphorus (min) 0.9%, Iron (min) 175 mg/kg, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
Dogs should be maintained in good body condition and not allowed to become overweight.
Food intake required to maintain good body condition will vary depending on age, activity and environment; adjust accordingly.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg) and 15.4-lb. (7 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and av