Offer your cat a wholesome, balanced meal that will help maintain his or her dental health with this specially designed food. The food contains easy-to-digest ingredients, vitamins and minerals to allow for optimal nutrient absorption, while the food's fibre technology helps reduce plaque build-up to help freshen your cat's breath.
Enhance your kitty's winning smile with help from this Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Cat Food. The specially designed oral care formula contains ideal levels of calcium and minerals to help your feline companion maintain healthy teeth, while the food's texture works like a toothbrush to help reduce plaque build-up and freshen breath. The delectable blend contains easily digestible ingredients to help ensure your furry friend receives the benefits of a wholesome, nutrient-rich meal.
- For adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
- Offers precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits
- Contains ideal levels of antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, to help promote a healthy immune system
- Fibre technology works like a toothbrush to help reduce plaque build-up and freshen breath
- Contains ideal levels of calcium and minerals to help maintain healthy teeth
- Easy-to-digest, protein-rich ingredients help ensure optimal nutrient absorption to help keep your cat fit and healthy
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup (35 – 45 g) to cats weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 2/3 – 7/8 cup (60 – 75 g) to cats weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups (75 – 110 g) to cats weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- When feeding Science Diet to your pet for the first time, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), whole grain corn, powdered cellulose, lactic acid, chicken liver flavour, soybean oil, potassium chloride, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, iodized salt, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, calcium sulphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 33.7%, Fat 22.0%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.1%, Crude Fibre 7.8%, Calcium 0.87%, Phosphorus 0.74%, Sodium 0.37%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.066%, Taurine 0.23%, Vitamin C 110 mg/kg, Vitamin E 672 IU/kg
Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight; adjust feeding portion as needed; if you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
If switching from canned food to dry food, make sure your cat drinks adequate amounts of water to avoid constipation.
For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
Store in a cool, dry place to protect from moisture.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in 15.5-lb. (7 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.