This easy-to-digest formula offers your dog a nutrient-rich diet that can help increase his or her joint function for increased mobility.
Offer your loving pup a delicious, nutrient-rich meal with this Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Dog Food. The easy-to-digest formula is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants to enhance active mobility in as little as 30 days. The wholesome meal helps promote healthy cartilage and increased joint function to help your loyal friend continue to run and play.
- For adult dogs 1 year and older
- Offers balanced nutrition for a wholesome meal that promotes healthy cartilage and increased joint function
- Omega-3 fatty acids help enhance overall mobility and improve joint flexibility in as little as 30 days
- Antioxidants help provide a healthy immune system
- Easy-to-digest formula ensures proper nutrient absorption to help keep your dog healthy
- Feed 1/2 – 5/8 cup (50 g – 60g) to dogs weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 3/4 – 1-1/8 cups (75 g – 110 g) to dogs weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 1-1/3 – 1-3/4 cups (130 g – 175 g) to dogs weighing 20 lb. (9.1 kg); feed 2-1/4 – 3 cups (225 g – 295 g) to dogs weighing 40 lb. (18 kg); feed 3 – 4-1/4 cups (295 g – 420 g) to dogs weighing 60 lb. (27 kg); feed 3-3/4 – 5-1/4 cups (370 g – 520 g) to dogs weighing 80 lb. (36 kg); feed 4-1/3 – 6 cups (430 g – 595 g) to dogs weighing 100 lb. (45 kg)
- When feeding Hill's Science Diet for the first time, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period
- When using in conjunction with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding
- Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Original Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs
- Ingredients: whole grain corn, whole grain wheat, chicken by-product meal, soybean meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), chicken liver flavour, corn gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, dried beet pulp, lactic acid, powdered cellulose, soybean oil, natural flavour, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, choline chloride, L-lysine, calcium carbonate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, taurine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, iodized salt, L-tryptophan, L-threonine, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, L-carnitine, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Calcium (min) 0.4%, Phosphorus (min) 0.3%, Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg, Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min) 85 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate* (min) 200 ppm, Eicosapentaenoic Acid* (min) 0.2%, Glucosamine* (min) 375 ppm, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.0%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The recommended amounts are a starting point only, and your pet may need more or less food to maintain proper weight; adjust as needed.
If you are unsure how much food to give your dog, consult a veterinarian.
When using this product in conjunction with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Keep fresh water available for your pet at all times.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Protect from moisture. Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in 15.5 lb. (7 kg) and 30 lb. (13.6