This wholesome food contains a blend of fibre-rich ingredients, vitamins and minerals to help your cat reduce the formation of hairballs. The recipe boasts a variety of other benefits as well, including heart, kidney, immune system, skin and coat health for a nourishing meal.
Help your furry friend reduce the formation of hairballs in as little as 30 days when you serve him or her this Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult Cat Food. The recipe contains high-quality, fibre-rich ingredients to promote digestive health and help ensure optimal nutrient absorption. The protein-rich food helps your pretty kitty maintain lean muscle mass and contains a blend of vitamins C and E, fatty acids, phosphorus and taurine to promote immune system, heart, kidney, skin and coat health.
- For adult cats 1 – 6 years of age who are prone to hairballs
- Offers a balanced, nutrient-rich meal that helps reduce the formation of hairballs in as little as 30 days
- Unique fibre technology helps move hair through your cat's system
- Easily digestible ingredients promote optimal nutrient absorption
- High-quality proteins help your cat maintain lean muscle mass
- Vitamins C and E promote a healthy immune system
- Controlled levels of phosphorus and taurine help your cat maintain good heart and kidney health
- Fatty acids promote skin and coat health
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup (35 – 45 g) daily to cats weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup (55 – 75 g) daily to cats weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups (75 – 110 g) daily to cats weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, whole grain corn, chicken liver flavour, lactic acid, soybean oil, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium carbonate, taurine, iodized salt, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 33.8%, Fat 22.0%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 30.1%, Crude Fibre 8.5%, Calcium 0.82%, Phosphorus 0.7%, Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.06%, Taurine 0.2%, Vitamin C 111 mg/kg, Vitamin E 566 IU/kg
Feeding amounts are a starting point only, and your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight; adjust as needed; ifyou are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
If transitioning from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
Keep fresh water available for your pet at all times.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in a 3.5-lb. (1.6 kg) bag