This specially formulated food offers your cat a balanced, nutrient-rich meal that helps him or her effectively reduce the formation of hairballs. The recipe contains vitamins C and E to promote a healthy immune system and controlled levels of phosphorus and taurine to promote healthy heart and kidney function.
Offer your furry friend a satisfying, well-balanced meal that can help reduce the formation of hairballs with this Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult Cat Food. The formula contains natural fibre to help your feline companion pass hair comfortably through his or her system. Made with a unique blend of vitamins and minerals, including phosphorus, taurine and vitamins C and E, the food promotes a healthy immune system as well as healthy heart and kidney function.
- For adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
- Offers a precise balance of nutrients for a satisfying meal
- Fibre technology helps your cat reduce hairball formation in as little as 30 days
- Contains vitamins C and E to help promote a healthy immune system
- Controlled levels of phosphorus and taurine help your cat maintain kidney and heart health
- Contains fatty acids to promote a healthy, shiny coat
- Lean proteins help ensure optimal nutrient absorption and lean muscle maintenance to help keep your cat healthy
- Feed 3/8 – 1/2 cup (35 – 45 g) daily to cats weighing 5 lb. (2.3 kg); feed 5/8 – 7/8 cup (55 – 75 g) daily to cats weighing 10 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 7/8 – 1-1/4 cups (75 – 110 g) daily to cats weighing 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- When transitioning to Science Diet, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Ingredients: chicken by-product meal, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), powdered cellulose, whole grain corn, chicken liver flavour, lactic acid, soybean oil, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium carbonate, taurine, iodized salt, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid, phosphoric acid, beta carotene and rosemary extract
- Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 33.8%, Fat 22.0%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 30.1%, Crude Fibre 8.5%, Calcium 0.82%, Phosphorus 0.7%, Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.06%, Taurine 0.2%, Vitamin C 111 mg/kg, Vitamin E 566 IU/kg
Adjust feeding amounts according to your cat's age, weight and activity level. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
If transitioning from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or nursing cats.
Provide your pet with fresh water in a clean container daily.
Take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Available in 15.4-lb. (7 kg) bags*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.