This reflective flea and tick collar protects dogs and puppies from unwanted pests for up to 5 months. The collar boasts a reflective design for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
Help protect your pup against unwanted pests for up to 5 months with this Hartz UltraGuard Reflective Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies. The collar reflects direct light up to 443' (135 m), so you and your pooch can take on the town at night safely.
- For dogs and puppies older than 12 weeks of age
- Provides up to 5 months of protection against fleas and ticks
- Read entire label before using
- Do not remove the collar from its package until ready to use
- Remove the collar from the package, unroll and stretch to activate; this releases the active ingredient at time of use and assures full activity
- Place the flea collar around the dog's neck, allowing a spacing of 2 fingers between collar and neck
- Leave 2" to 3.1" (5 to 8 cm) on the collar foradditional adjustments
- Cut off any excess length and dispose of it in the garbage
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling collar
- Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment
- Replace this collar once every 3 months; replace collar every 7 months for continual pest control in situations where there is an ongoing risk of pest infestation
- Reflects direct light up to 443' (135 m) for visibility in low-light conditions
- Active ingredient: tetrachlorvinphos 14.6%
Use only on dogs; do not use on cats or other animals.
Keep out of reach of children; do not allow children to play with collar.
Dust will form on the collar during storage and may irritate eyes, nose and throat.
Avoid breathing dust from collar.
Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin and clothing.
If product comes in contact with skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes.
If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance; then provide artificial respiration.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
Avoid product contact with food, food utensils or places where food is prepared or stored.
Avoid contact with the dog's mouth, face, eyes and genitals.
Avoid letting the pet inhale dust from the collar.
Harmful if collar is chewed or swallowed.
Do not use this product on dogs at the same time or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase-inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals.
Acute symptoms of over dosages in dogs and cats include diarrhoea, salivation, vomiting, muscular tremors and weakness.
Symptoms of human poisoning may include headache, weakness, sweating, blurred vision, nausea and diarrhoea.
Obtain medical attention or call a poison control centre at once; atropine is antidotal.
If pet reveals signs of sensitivity, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Take container, label, or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Store in original, unopened container in a cool place apart from food and feed.
Do not re-use empty pouch.
Available in a 0.8-oz. (24 g) size