This flea and tick collar for dogs and puppies helps kill unwanted pests for up to 7 months. The Reflect-X Shield directs light up to 450' (137.2 m) for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
Help protect your pooch against unwanted pests for up to 7 months with this Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies with Reflect-X Shield. The collar can reflect direct light up to 450' (137.2 m) for enhanced visibility, so you and your pup can take on the town at night. The formula helps kill fleas and ticks and kill and prevent flea eggs to curb infestations.
- For dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older
- Helps kill fleas and ticks and helps kill and prevent flea eggs for up to 7 months
- Read entire label before using
- Do not remove the collar from its package until ready to use
- Remove the collar from the package, unroll and stretch to activate; this releases the active ingredient at time of use and assures full activity
- Place the flea collar around the dog's neck, allowing a spacing of 2 fingers between collar and neck and buckle in place; leave 2" – 3.1" (5 – 8 cm) on the collar for extra adjustments
- Cut off any excess length and dispose of it in the garbage
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling collar
- Replace this collar once every 3 months; replace collar every 7 months for continual pest control in situations where there is an ongoing risk of pest infestation
- Reflects direct light up to 450' (137.2 m) for improved visibility in low-light conditions
- Active ingredients: tetrachlorvinphos 14.6%, (s)-methoprene 1%
Use only on dogs.
Keep out of reach of children; do not allow children to play with collar.
Dust will form on the collar during storage; may irritate eyes, nose and throat. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin and clothing.
If product comes in contact with skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes.
Avoid breathing dust from collar. If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance; then provide artificial respiration.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor.
Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
Avoid contact with the dog's mouth, face, eyes and genitals.
Avoid letting the pet inhale dust from the collar.
Harmful if collar is chewed or swallowed.
Do not use this product on dogs at the same time or within 30 days before or after treatment with, or exposure to, cholinesterase-inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals. Acute symptoms of overdosages in dogs and cats include diarrhoea, salivation, vomiting, muscular tremors and weakness.
Symptoms of human poisoning may include headache, weakness, sweating, blurred vision, nausea and diarrhoea. Obtain medical attention or call a poison control centre at once; atropine is antidotal.
If pet reveals signs of sensitivity, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Store in original, unopened container in a cool place away from food and feed.
Do not re-use empty pouch.
Available in a 1.2-oz. (33 g) size