This flea and tick collar protects dogs and puppies from unwanted pests for up to 7 months. The active ingredients help combat fleas and ticks and kill and prevent flea eggs to protect your dog.
This Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs and Puppies provides your pooch with up to 7 months of pest-free bliss. The collar is designed to help kill and prevent flea eggs to safeguard against reoccurrence of pest-related issues.
- For dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older
- Provides up to 7 months of protection against fleas, flea eggs and ticks
- Read entire label before using
- Do not remove the collar from its package until ready to use
- Remove the collar from the package, unroll and stretch to activate; this releases the active ingredient at time of use and assures full activity
- Place the flea collar around the dog's neck, allowing a spacing of 2 fingers between collar and neck
- Leave 2" to 3.1" (5 to 8 cm) on the collar for additional adjustments
- Cut off any excess length and dispose of it in the garbage
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling collar
- Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment
- Replace this collar once every 3 months; replace collar every 7 months for continual pest control in situations where there is an ongoing risk of pest infestation
- Active ingredients: tetrachlorvinphos 14.6%, (s)-methoprene 1%
Use only on dogs; do not use on cats or other animals.
Do not allow children to play with collar.
Dust will form on the collar during storage and may irritate eyes, nose and throat.
Avoid breathing dust from collar.
Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, skin and clothing.
If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison controlcentre or doctor.
If product comes in contact with skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes.
If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance; then provide artificial respiration.
Avoid product contact with food, food utensils or places where food is prepared or stored.
Avoid contact with the dog's mouth, face, eyes and genitals.
Avoid letting the pet inhale dust from the collar.
Harmful if collar is chewed or swallowed.
Do not use this product on dogs at the same time or within 30 days before or after treatment with or exposure to cholinesterase-inhibiting drugs, pesticides or chemicals.
Acute symptoms of overdosages in dogs and cats include diarrhoea, salivation, vomiting, muscular tremors and weakness.
Symptoms of human poisoning may include headache, weakness, sweating, blurred vision, nausea and diarrhoea. Obtain medical attention or call a poison control centre at once; atropine is antidotal.
If pet reveals signs of sensitivity, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Take container, label, or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Store in original, unopened container in a cool place apart from food and feed.
Do not re-use empty pouch.
Available in a 0.6-oz. (17 g) size