When you serve your cat this moist, chicken-flavoured food, he or she will
receive the benefit of urinary tract health. The special formula contains low
levels of magnesium to help lower your cat's urinary pH for a wholesome meal.
Help reduce your 4-legged friend's urinary pH when you serve him or her this Purina Pro Plan brand CAT FOOD Urinary Tract Health Formula Chicken EntrÃ©e. The food contains low levels of magnesium for specialized nutrition, while real chicken offers a great taste that your feline is sure to love. In addition to its urinary tract benefits, the food helps support immune system, digestive system, skin and coat health for a complete, balanced meal.
- For adult cats
- Offers a balanced meal that helps lower your cat's urinary pH for healthy urinary tract function
- Made with real chicken for a satisfying flavour
- Low levels of magnesium help promote your cat's health
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals to help promote good immune system, digestive system, skin and coat health
- Contains an appropriate amount of energy for your adult cat
- Feed adult cats 1.1 oz. (31 g) for every 1 lb. (0.5 kg) of body weight daily, divided into 2 or more meals
- Ingredients: water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, chicken, wheat gluten, corn starch-modified, natural and artificial flavours, soy flour, minerals, vitamins, taurine and added colour
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.5%, Crude Fibre (max) 0.2%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 1.5%, Potassium (min) 0.2%, Magnesium (max) 0.022%, Taurine (min) 0.05%
Adjust feeding amounts according to your cat's needs.
For maximum benefit, do not feed with other cat foods.
Not recommended for pregnant or nursing cats or kittens.
Refrigerate unused portion.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 3-oz. (85 g) can