Vitamins and minerals in this dog food, such as calcium, phosphorus and omega fatty acids, offer complete nutrition and full-body health, while the delectable flavours of real chicken and lamb will satisfy your pup's cravings.
The mouth-watering flavours of real chicken and lamb are packed into every bite of this PEDIGREE Healthy Vitality Meaty Loaf with Real Chicken & Lamb Dog Food. The vitamins, minerals and antioxidants make the food a wholesome and nutritionally complete meal for your furry friend. Rice and high-quality proteins help promote good digestion, while calcium and phosphorus help contribute to strong teeth and bones and omega fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat.
- For dogs
- Specially formulated with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for complete and balanced nutrition
- Rice and high-quality proteins offer easy digestion
- Fortified with calcium and phosphorus to help support strong teeth and bones
- Omega fatty acids help give your dog healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Feed up to 1/2 can daily to dogs weighing up to 9.9 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 1/2 – 1 can daily to dogs weighing 9.9 – 24.9 lb. (4.5 – 11.3 kg); feed 1 – 1-2/3 cans daily to dogs weighing 24.9 – 50 lb. (11.3 – 22.7 kg); feed 1-2/3 – 2-1/4 cans daily to dogs weighing 50 – 75 lb. (22.7 – 34 kg); feed 2-1/4 – 3 cups daily to dogs weighing 75 – 149.9 lb. (34 – 68 kg)
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken by-products, chicken, meat by-products, liver, lamb, wheat protein, wheat, corn gluten meal, calcium sulphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium proteinate, zinc sulphate, copper lysine complex, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, citrus pectin, guar gum, carrageenan, sodium tripolyphosphate, vegetable oil (source of linoleic acid), colours, dried yam, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate, vitamin E, A and D3 supplements, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), onion powder, bay leaves, garlic powder and sufficient water for processing
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 6.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 0.8%, Copper (min) 3 mg/kg, Zinc (min) 0.17%, Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg
Individual dog's requirements may differ; adjust quantities appropriately for your dog to help maintain ideal body weight
Refrigerate for up to 3 days after opening.
Serve at room temperature.
Available in a 1.4-lb. (630 g) can