This dog food is made with real beef for a flavourful, hearty meal that will appeal to your dog's cravings. The nutrient-rich formula offers your pup benefits, like healthy teeth, bones, skin and coat.
When it's time to feed your favourite furry friend, choose this PEDIGREE Healthy Vitality Choice Cuts in Sauce with Beef Dog Food that has real beef in every delicious, hearty bite. The vitamins and minerals in the food offer complete and balanced nutrition, with benefits like calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones and omega fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- For dogs
- Made with real beef for a delicious, hearty meal your dog will love
- Fortified with calcium and phosphorus to help your dog maintain strong teeth and bones
- Omega fatty acids help nourish your dog's skin and coat
- Contains vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive
- Feed 2/3 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 10 – 24.9 lb. (4.5 – 11.3 kg); feed 1-1/4 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 24.9 – 50 lb. (11.3 – 22.7 kg); feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 – 74.9 lb. (22.7 – 34 kg); feed 2-3/4 – 4-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 74.9 – 100 lb. (34 – 68 kg)
- If mixing with dry food, replace 1/3 can for each 1/2 cup (175 mL) of PEDIGREE Vitality+™ Dry Food for Adult Dogs
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance
- Ingredients: chicken, meat by-products, wheat flour, beef, liver, wheat protein, caramel colour, salt, natural flavours, guar gum, potassium chloride, magnesium proteinate, zinc sulphate, copper lysine complex, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, vegetable oil (source of linoleic acid), sodium tripolyphosphate, xanthan gum, vitamin E, A and D3 supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, onion powder, bay leaves, garlic powder, sodium nitrite (for colour retention) and sufficient water for processing
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 82.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 0.7%, Copper (min) 3 mg/kg, Zinc (min) 55 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 25 IU/kg
Individual dog's requirements may differ; adjust quantities appropriately for your dog to help maintain ideal body weight.
Refrigerate for up to 3 days after opening.
Serve at room temperature.
Available in a 1.4-lb. (630 g) can