With cuts of real lamb and vegetables in every bite, this food will appeal to your dog's tastes, while calcium and phosphorus help strengthen his or her teeth and bones and omega fatty acids help your pup's skin and coat flourish.
Serve your canine companion a robust meal with this PEDIGREE Healthy Vitality Choice Cuts in Sauce with Lamb and Vegetables Food for Dogs. Real lamb and vegetables in every bite are slathered in a delicious gravy, and will delight your dog and satisfy his or her craving for meat. The food is specially formulated with calcium and phosphorus to help promote strong teeth and bones and omega fatty acids to give your dog healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- For dogs
- Mouth-watering real lamb and vegetables in a savoury gravy offer a hearty meal for your dog
- Fortified with calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones
- Contains omega fatty acids to help your dog's skin and coat flourish
- Feed up to 2/3 cup daily to dogs weighing up to 9.9 lb. (4.5 kg); feed 2/3 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 9.9 – 24.9 lb. (4.5 – 11.3 kg); feed 1-1/4 – 2 cups daily to dogs weighing 24.9 – 50 lb. (11.3 – 22.7 kg); feed 2 – 2-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 50 – 75 lb. (22.7 – 34 kg); feed 2-3/4 – 4-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 75 – 149.9 lb. (34 – 68 kg)
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance.
- Ingredients: chicken, meat by-products, wheat flour, liver, lamb, wheat protein, peas, salt, carrots, natural flavours, guar gum, potassium chloride, magnesium proteinate, zinc sulphate, copper lysine complex, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, vegetable oil (source of linoleic acid), sodium tripolyphosphate, caramel colour, bay leaves, xanthan gum, vitamin E, A and D3 supplements, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, onion powder, garlic powder, sodium nitrite (for colour retention) and sufficient water for processing
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min) 3.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 1.0%, Moisture (max) 82.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 0.7%, Copper (min) 3 mg/kg, Zinc (min) 55 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min) 25 IU/kg
Individual feeding requirements may differ and may need to be adjusted to help maintain ideal body weight.
Serve at room temperature.
Refrigerate up to 3 days after opening.
Available in a 1.4-lb. (630 g) can