Supply your companion bird with the nutrients missing from his or her diet with this Prime Vitamin Supplement for Birds. Specially formulated to penetrate your pet's soft foods for accurate dosage administration, the highly palatable, ultra-fine powder is packed full of 14 vitamins and 9 minerals. Your feathered friend can look and feel great, thanks to nutrients like vitamins C and E that help increase breeding and antioxidant activity and a combination of enzymes and acidifiers that help promote good digestion. Probiotics give your favorite winged companion's health an overall boost, while helping to improve the growth of handfed babies.
- For birds that have a seed, vegetable and fruit-based diet
- Contains 14 vitamins and 9 minerals for a full-spectrum vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement
- Made of an ultrafine, highly palatable powder that penetrates soft foods for accurate dosage administration without caking
- Added vitamins C and E help increase breeding and antioxidant activity
- Lysine and methionine amino acids help improve diet protein quality
- Combination of enzymes and acidifiers helps promote good digestion
- Micro-encapsulated beneficial bacteria called probiotics help boost overall health and improve the growth of handfed babies
- Mix or sprinkle recommended dose over the bird's favorite soft food greens, vegetables and/or fruit
- Feed 1/2 mL daily to small birds (Canary, Cockatiel, Finch, Lovebirds, Parakeet, etc.); feed 1 mL daily to medium birds (Goffin, Lory, Miniature Macaw, Mynah, Pionus, Small Amazon, Softbills, Timneh, etc.); feed 1-1/2 mL daily to large birds (African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw, Toucan, etc.)
- As an alternative method of feeding, add desired dose to clean drinking cup or mixing container, add water and mix well; the supplement will dissolve from a milky suspension to a clearer yellow in a few minutes; add 1 mL per 3 oz. of water
- Ingredients: vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, menadione (vitamin K), pantothenic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B12), folic acid, niacinamide, thiamine (vitamin B1), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), choline, iodine, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, magnesium, chloride, sodium, calcium, methionine, lysine, amylase, protease, lactobaccillius acidophilus, streptococcus faecium
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.5%, Crude Fibre (max) 0.1%, Moisture (max) 4.0%, Ash (max) 8.0%
Do not mix supplement in standard seed mix as most will settle to food dish bottom or the powder may coat the seeds and be removed with empty seed hulls.
Drinking water should be given fresh daily.
Any leftover solution from earlier administration should be discarded.
Sulphur from the amino acids will be released after 6 hours of being in solution; under warm climate conditions you may wish to change the water twice daily to minimize any associated (harmless) odour.
Available in a 0.7-oz. (20 g) bottle