This nutritious, highly palatable food is specially formulated to provide bottom feeders with complete and balanced nutrition.
For fish who prefer to feed from the bottom of the tank, offer this Nutrafin Max Sinking Pellets with Krill and Shrimp Meal Fish Food. The pellets are specially formulated to deliver optimal nutrition for a multitude of bottom-feeding species. The food contains a high percentage of krill and shrimp, and is packed with vitamins and advanced yeast extract to promote healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption.
- For bottom-feeding fish, including Loaches, Wide Mouth Catfish (Synodontis, Pimelodus and Pseudopimelodis), Plecostomus (Zebra Plecos), Hypostomus, Glyptoperichathys, medium to large Cichlids and more
- Highly palatable formula is made with approximately 15% shrimp and krill to offer natural nutrition
- Fortified with multivitamins and advanced yeast extract to aid digestion and promote optimal nutrient absorption
- Feed as much as your fish can eat in 2 minutes, 2 – 3 times daily
- Ingredients: krill, fish meal, shrimp meal, soy protein concentrate, wheat flour, corn meal, squid meal, dried yeast, dried kelp, fish liver meal, salmon oil (ethoxyquin used as preservative), wheat germ meal, turmeric extract, cholecalciferol, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, inositol, niacin supplement, riboflavin-5-phosphate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), yeast extract, fructooligosaccharide, hydrolyzed soy protein, dried seaweed meal and lecithin
- Crude Protein (min) 43.0%, Crude Fat (min) 7.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 4.1%, Moisture (max) 5.0%, Ash (max) 10.0%, Phosphorus (min) 1.0%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 350 mg/lb, Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/lb
Available in 1.8-oz. (50 g) and 7.4-oz. (210 g) canistersSee menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.