These naturally coloured logs contain multivitamins, nutrients and an advanced yeast extract to help support your fish's health, and are shaped for most Suckermouth Catfish to easily latch onto and eat.
Nourish your fish with the quality nutrition found in these Nutrafin Max Pleco Logs for Fish. The food is naturally coloured, and contains colour enhancers to help bring out your fish's natural beauty. Fibre-rich and packed with multivitamins, these logs are full of wholesome nutrition, as well as an advanced yeast extract to help support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- For Suckermouth Catfish
- Sinking logs are shaped to be easy for most Suckermouth Catfish to latch onto and eat
- Naturally coloured logs feature colour enhancers to help intensify your fish's colouring
- Rich in fibre and fortified with multivitamins to help support overall health
- Contains an advanced yeast extract to help promote healthy digestion and optimal nutrient absorption
- Feed as much as fish can eat in 2 minutes, 2 – 3 times daily
- Ingredients: fish meal, corn gluten meal, soy protein concentrate, rice hull, dried spirulina algae, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, squid meal, rice bran, wheat gluten meal, dried seaweed meal, tapioca, salmon oil (ethoxyquin used as preservative), wheat flour, dried yeast, fish liver meal, dried potato products, wheat germ meal, dried kelp, dried sweet potatoes, krill, cholecalciferol, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, inositol, niacin supplement, riboflavin-5-phosphate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), DL-methionine, choline chloride, yeast extract, fructooligosaccharide, lecithin and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 39.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 11.3%, Moisture (max) 8.0%, Ash (max) 7.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.6%, Vitamin A (min) 7,000 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 350 mg/lb., Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/lb.
Available in a 7.1-oz. (200 g) canister