This highly nutritious frozen food is ideal for community tanks, and features the essential nutrients your fish need to maintain high energy and lustrous colouring.
Help keep your fish healthy and full of energy with the delicious taste of these San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Frozen mini-Bloodworms. The all-natural bloodworms are frozen fresh for optimal taste and nutrition, and provide nutrients that help promote good growth and enhance the colour of your fish. The natural protein in this food helps keep your fish energized and thriving.
- For freshwater fish, including Tetras, Guppies, Mollies, Gouramis, Swordtails, Platies, Barbs, Rainbows, Rasboras, South American Cichlids and Central American Cichlids
- All-natural bloodworms are full of protein and offer a good source of energy
- Nutrient-rich food helps promote healthy growth and enhances the colour of your fish
- Frozen fresh and carefully washed and packaged for optimal nutrition and a clean product
- No Mess Easy Pop Out Cubes™ are ideal for community aquariums
- Feed often, but only what your fish will consume in 3 minutes
- Ingredients: bloodworms*, water and xanthan gum
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 6.5%, Crude Fat (min) 0.6%, Crude Fibre (max) 0.5%, Moisture (max) 90.0%
*Bloodworms are a natural product that may cause allergic reaction in some people.
Microwaving or thawing in hot water is not recommended, as this breaks down the nutrients contained in frozen fish food.
Never overfeed your fish.
Remove any uneaten food and keep any unused portion in your freezer.
Available in a 30-count package of 3.5-oz. (100 g) cubes