This highly palatable food offers your fish mixture of flakes and freeze-dried shrimp for a nutritious alternative to frozen food. With multivitamins and an advanced yeast extract, this food is packed with healthy nutrition to help your fish thrive.
Offer your fish this Nutrafin Max Flakes + Freeze Dried Mysis Shrimp Fish Food for a nutritious and highly palatable meal that is packed with nutrients to support their overall well-being. The naturally coloured food contains multivitamins for wholesome nutrition, and an advanced yeast extract that helps promote healthy digestion. This food makes an excellent staple meal or can be fed as a supplement to a healthy diet.
- For fish
- Combination of flakes and freeze-dried Mysis shrimp is a highly palatable alternative to frozen food
- Offers multivitamins and an advanced yeast extract that helps promote healthy digestion
- Feed as a staple food or as supplement to a healthy diet
- Food-dispenser style top for consistent feeding
- Feed as much as fish can eat in 2 minutes, 2 – 3 times daily
- Ingredients: freeze-dried Mysis shrimp, fish meal, fish protein concentrate, wheat flour, wheat gluten meal, tapioca, dried yeast, fish liver meal, dried kelp, scallop meal, salmon oil (ethoxyquin used as preservative), cochineal extract, soy protein concentrate, cholecalciferol, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, inositol, niacin supplement, riboflavin-5-phosphate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), yeast extract, fructooligosaccharide, hydrolyzed soy protein, lecithin and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 46.0%, Crude Fat (min) 11.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 1.5%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.75%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.7%, Moisture (max) 6.0%, Ash (max) 10.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Phosphorus (max) 0.9%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 350 mg/lb., Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/lb.
Available in a 1.2 oz. (35 g) canister