Offer this highly palatable, nutritious mixture of both flaked and freeze-dried brine shrimp as a staple or supplement to your fish's diet for a source of wholesome nutrition.
This Nutrafin Max Brine Shrimp Flakes + Freeze-Dried Brine Shrimp for Fish is full of vitamins and nutrients, and makes a great alternative to frozen foods. The combination of brine shrimp flakes and freeze-dried pieces is highly palatable, packed with multivitamins and offers an advanced yeast extract that helps promote digestive health. The food can be fed as either a staple meal or as a supplement to a healthy diet.
- For tropical fish
- Combination of brine shrimp flakes and freeze-dried brine shrimp offers a highly palatable alternative to frozen food
- Contains multivitamins and an advanced yeast extract that helps promote healthy digestion
- Feed as a staple food or as a supplement to a healthy diet
- Feed as much as fish can eat in 2 minutes, 2 – 3 times daily
- Food-dispensing cap makes feeding easy
- Ingredients: freeze-dried brine shrimp, fish meal, fish protein concentrate, wheat flour, wheat gluten meal, tapioca, dried yeast, fish liver meal, salmon oil (ethoxyquin used as preservative), dried kelp, scallop meal, soy protein concentrate, cochineal extract, cholecalciferol, biotin, d-calcium pantothenate, folic acid, inositol, niacin supplement, riboflavin-5-phosphate, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, vitamin A acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulphite complex (source of vitamin K activity), yeast extract, fructooligosaccharide, hydrolyzed soy protein, lecithin and citric acid
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 46.0%, Crude Fat (min) 11.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 3.4%, Moisture (max) 7.0%, Ash (max) 10.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/lb., Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 350 mg/lb., Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/lb.
Available in a 1.2 oz. (35 g) canister