For fresh- and saltwater fish who prefer an omnivorous diet, this tasty snack is made from all-natural dried micro-algae and provides a wholesome source of nutrition. The algae makes an excellent supplement or treat as a part of a healthy diet.
This San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Seaweed Salad Green Marine Algae for Fish is a wholesome addition to your fish's diet. Rich in vegetable protein, vitamins, amino acids and natural pigments and made from all-natural micro-algae with no fillers or additives, the food is a healthy and natural choice for your fish. The algae is easy for your fish to digest, and is ideal for supplying picky eaters with necessary nutrition.
- For freshwater fish, including African Cichlids, Silver Dollars, Bala Sharks, Plecos and Goldfish
- For saltwater fish, including Tangs, Angels, Damsels, Pygmy Angels and Clownfish
- All-natural micro-algae is high in vegetable protein, vitamins, amino acids and natural pigments to offer your fish wholesome nutrition
- Contains high levels of protein, fibre, iodine, carotene, vitamins A, B and C1, calcium and iron
- Made without fillers or additives for a natural treat
- Ideal for enticing finicky eaters
- Tear or cut off a piece of approximately 3" x 3" (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm) (for an average stocked 30 gal. aquarium); using a vegetable clip, place inside your aquarium in an area easily accessible for your fish to graze at their leisure
- Remove all uneaten seaweed after 6 – 8 hours
- Ingredients: natural dried seaweed (Porphyra yezoensis)
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 43.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 6.5%
Available in a 0.4 oz. (12 g) package
Available in a 4-count package