Help keep your aquatic environment looking clean and beautiful with this aquarium cleaner that rapidly digests organic waste.
This Nutrafin Waste Control Biological Aquarium Cleaner works quickly to help you keep your aquarium clean and healthy for your fish to thrive. The formula employs a biological process that rapidly digests organic waste caused by overfeeding, fish waste and decaying materials, including plant waste, to help keep water conditions clear. Using this cleaner helps reduce day-to-day aquarium maintenance by digesting waste on gravel, power filters, decorative features and other aquarium surfaces, and it is ideal for use in aquariums with Goldfish and Cichlids, as well as heavily populated aquariums with large amounts of waste.
- For use in heavily populated aquariums, as well as those containing Goldfish and Cichlids
- Biological processes rapidly digest organic waste caused by overfeeding, fish waste and decaying plant materials to help keep water clear
- Reduces waste on gravel, power filters, decorative features and other aquarium surfaces to decrease regular cleaning demands
- Can be used with Nutrafin Cycle Biological Aquarium Supplement (not included)
- For new set-ups and maintenance, administer 0.2 fl. oz (5 mL) per 10 gal. (38 L) of water; repeat every 7 days for optimal aquarium maintenance
- When treating waste buildup, administer 0.3 fl. oz. (10 mL) per 10 gal. (38 L) of water
Simultaneous use of Nutrafin Cycle Biological Aquarium Supplement is strongly recommended to control and prevent potentially increased ammonia and nitrite levels.
Available in 4-fl. oz. (120 mL) and 8.4-fl. oz. (250 mL) bottles*See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online.