This Lafeber Nutri-Berries Dry Food for Senior Birds contains a blend of pellets, grains, fruits and herbs for a tasty meal that will please your feathered friend. The formula contains beneficial vitamins and minerals to help your senior bird thrive.
Features: Recipe contains 61% pellets, 26% grains and 13% fruits and herbs for a tasty flavor combination; vitamins and minerals provide a healthy meal; designed for senior birds
Food Type: Dry Food
Food Consistency: Berries
Life Stage: Senior
Primary Ingredient: Oat Flour
Calories per Serving: 2,998 kcals per kg
Package Weight: 10 oz.
Serve 10 12 Nutri-Berries at a time, and continue to keep a fresh supply of Nutri-Berries and water available at all times.
Make this food 80% of the total daily food intake for your bird to receive the full benefits of the herbs, supplements and fruits. The remaining 20% of your bird's diet can be fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy treats.
Oat Flour, Ground Corn, Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Maltodextrin, Hulled White Millet, Oat Groats, Red Millet, Dried Dates, Dried Cranberries, Dried Plums, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Canola Seed, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Safflower Seed, Peanuts, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Soybean Meal, Ground Limestone, Whole Powdered Egg, Choline Chloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Iodized Salt, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Dandelion Root, Ginger, Milk Thistle, DL-Methionine, Calcium Propionate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin Supplement, Beta Carotene, Manganese Proteinate, Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Proteinate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Lysine, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement and Folic Acid
Crude Protein (min) 11.0%
Crude Fat (min) 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 7.0%
Moisture (max) 14.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.48%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.97%