Appeal to your Budgie's distinct taste and nutritional needs with this blend of high-quality, air-cleaned seeds. The dust-free mixture delivers the seeds your bird loves along with important vitamins and minerals, so your bird can enjoy a complete, balanced diet.
Step up your feathered friend's nutrition with this Hagen Budgie Seed Original Blend that offers a high-quality blend of your bird's favourite seeds. Each ingredient is carefully selected for nutritional value and taste appeal to fulfill the unique dietary needs of your Budgie. Air-cleaned, polished and supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals, this special recipe offers a complete diet that's appetizing to your bird.
- For Budgies (Parakeets)
- Made with carefully selected seeds for high-quality nutrition and premium taste
- Air cleaned and polished for an appetizing, dust-free meal
- Supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals to meet your Budgie's specific nutritional needs
- May be used as your bird's main diet for extended periods of time
- Alternately offer assorted treat seeds to your bird for added variety and interest
- Ingredients: white millet, canary grass seed, oat groats, red millet, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), calcium carbonate, orange oil, ferrous carbonate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, niacin, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, copper sulphate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium iodate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite and vitamin D3 supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0%, Crude Fat (min) 4.0%, Crude Fibre (max) 9.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Ash (max) 5.5%, Vitamin A (min) 2,500 IU/lb., Vitamin D3 (min) 200 IU/lb., Vitamin E (min) 10 IU/lb., Calcium (min) 0.2%, Calcium (max) 0.4%, Phosphorus (min) 0.2%, Magnesium (min) 0.2%
Manufactured in a facility that packages products containing nuts.
Ample fresh food and water should always be available to satisfy the demands of a caged bird's high metabolic rate.
Food and water cups should be cleaned and refilled daily with fresh seeds and fresh water to keep your pet bird healthy.
Remove used remains from earlier feedings.
Refrigerate to retain freshness once the bag has been opened.
The regular use of a balanced vitamin supplement may help prevent nutrient deficiencies if your bird becomes selective about the seeds he or she eats.
6-lb. (2.72 kg) bag